The internet is a great place from which to learn. Our weblinks forum will give you immediate access to lots of learning materials as well as sites that will teach you how to use the internet safely and affectively.
Weblinks Information Feed
Our weblinks post for you to click on.
Click the links below for some useful websites to give you more information about phonics as well as games and activities that your child can use to practise their phonics.
- Letters and Sounds -This is the DfES document that we use for planning how we teach phonics in school – https://www.education.gov.uk/publications/standard/publicationdetail/page1/DFES-00281-2007
- Family Learning Phonic Games – Here you will find a range of phonic games to help your child practise sounding out words- http://www.familylearning.org.uk/phonics_games.html
- Phonics Play– This is a website that we often use in school in phonics lessons. There is a subscription to use some areas of the site but there are some free games as well –http://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/index.htm
- BBC Words and Pictures – There are a number of games and phonic activities on this site- http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/wordsandpictures/index.shtml
- Phonics Games- https://gb.education.com/games/phonological-awareness/
- Phonics Bloom –https://www.phonicsbloom.com/uk/game/list/phonics-games-phase-1
- School Performance Table –http://www.education.gov.uk/schools/performance/index.html
- Parent Pay – https://www.parentpay.com/
- Family Learning – http://www.familylearning.org.uk/
- FISH – East Riding Families Information Service – http://www.eastriding.gov.uk/children-and-families/fish/about-fish/
- Parent Partnership – providing impartial information, advice and support to parents and carers of children with Special Educational Needs. – http://www.eastriding.gov.uk/cfas/inclusion-services/inclusion–sen/parentpartnership/
- Family Lives is a national charity providing help and support in all aspects of family life. – http://familylives.org.uk/
- Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre – http://www.ceop.police.uk/
- Digizen website – http://www.digizen.org/
- Childnet – http://www.childnet.com/
- NSPCC – http://www.nspcc.org.uk/
- FRANK (A-Z of drugs) – http://www.talktofrank.com/home_html.aspx
- Adult Education – http://www.eastridingadultlearn.ac.uk/
- Mobile Library – http://www.eastriding.gov.uk/atoz/print.aspx?id=899
- Help for parents with homework- http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Parents/Schoolslearninganddevelopment/SchoolLife/DG_179508
- Walk to school – http://www.walktoschool.org.uk/
- Keyingham Parish Council – http://www.keyinghamparishcouncil.co.uk/ccm/navigation/home/
- NHS Head Lice advice – https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/head-lice-and-nits/
My Maths (Username & password from class teacher) – https://www.mymaths.co.uk/primary.html
Mathletics (Username & password from class teacher) – https://community.mathletics.com/signin/#/student
Times Tables Rockstars (Username & password from class teacher) – https://ttrockstars.com/login
Teaching Tables – http://www.teachingtables.co.uk/
CBeebies – http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/
Words & Pictures – http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/wordsandpictures/
Primary Maths Games – http://www.primarygames.co.uk/
Newsround – http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/default.stm
Storynory – Free audio books for children – http://storynory.com/
Maths Zone – http://www.mathszone.co.uk/
E-Safety for children
Think you know – http://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/
Stop Cyberbullying – http://www.stopcyberbullying.org/what_is_cyberbullying_exactly.html
NSPCC: Online Safety –https://www.nspcc.org.uk/preventing-abuse/keeping-children-safe/online-safety/
Childnet – http://www.childnet.com/
Keeping Children Safe Online – https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/grownups/article-internet-use-and-safety
Childline – https://www.childline.org.uk/info-advice/bullying-abuse-safety/online-mobile-safety/staying-safe-online/
All of the useful web links that the school uses will be added to this area of the website.
Contact us using the information below either by post, phone or by email, whichever you find more convenient.
Keyingham Primary School
Tel number: 01964 622319
Fax number: 01964 624276
Email Address: email@example.com
Admin Contact Name: Mrs P Moat (School Business Manager)
SENDCO Contact Name: Mr T Adams
Requests for paper copies:
Parents may request a paper copy of any information on this website.
Please contact Mrs P Moat: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copies will be provided free of charge.
Use the form below to tell us what you like about our website and what else you would like to see.
Hi everyone. We hope that you all have a fantastic time looking through this website and that it more than serves your needs in answering questions about our school and its facilities. If you want to send us some feedback why not use the online form above? It would be great to hear from you. There will be lots more materials added here over time so please come back regularly to see what's new or, even better, follow us on social media. That way you won't miss a thing. Enjoy. 🙂
High Contrast Menu